Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sample Welcome Message For Wedding Guests

philip: DAY 3 - "a sunny ride through airman's paradise" "

I have tried many times to present me before the trip, will run this like the Sky-Africa tour. Much more : as these flights by the Bush actually contribute to a 100h drivers from Austria. What now turn came, does not come anywhere near to the supposedly great ideas. raise 00 UTC: At exactly 07 We fly over the north-west and from the BOSHOFFSBERGE, an impressive massif, foreshadowing the one who treasure this land. Here is degraded to pretty much every (precious) metal that is found in the periodic table. I leave my instructor Fred in control and let my eyes wander a bit, even to take pictures.

After a brief T & G in Rooiberg's on to Thabazimbi, a 1200 m "Dirtstrip" SW a ridge. There we make the almost become routine in Fieldinspection 50ft AGL. I'm curious if I will also be home to low-level flights Fleischer instinctively Stripinspection ;-) ...

From there we move to an Pilot's-VOR at low altitude (5 - 10 m AGL) to DWAALBOOM (T & G), and are proceeding to Madikwe on the border with Botswana. In Madigwe we find the place immediately. Our Bush-father, his Austrian roots with my father's side are very close ("Carinthia is collected lei a disease"), he has given us a Annäherungsmehthode ("flying rectangle") explains that leads to success. So, we find MADIW "cruising" and on to FAPN (PILANESBERG INTL.). Sure, we skim, located in the middle of this volcanic massif Temple game with 2 x 18 hole golf course (SUN CITY), and end up on this great airport.

Get out from there to FAPN (Rustenburg), which fill up our attempt fails because of the broken credit card machine. "That's Africa," Chief Charles would probably say ...

So we're shooting for a spectacular parallel starting (!) (Wolfgang I with the PA28 behind me) turn FABS (Britt) in order to refuel. Then we fly to MAWALA where I get "expelled" the perils inexact navigation again from my instructor FRED. "Look, you want to fly 345 °, why do you fly 340 ° ". Fred was right, we come to a point landing in MAWALA.

out the last leg of the day are sending you flying low via LIVERPOOL (for me a "dream place") to KUNKURU we this time in a spectacular to fly up and down the hills from the south - Karl 1A Arrival [ clip ] - then land safely on to RWY 35th Happened when parking my instructor a "Ooops," for which he should be in the evening "punishment" ... relentlessly

The afternoon program is nice, Bush Survial-track training including reading and walking around the lodge, First-Aid then talk. I am very done and tired, and I can keep alive only with great difficulty ...

The dinners are traditionally been given the relentless "KUNKURU Eagle Title", and I the ungrateful "ball-out-Eagle "receive, as a result of a staggered approach due to lack of rudder. OK, I'm willing to learn. FRED, my instructor, receives the "Hit the Tree-Eagle" (or something like that) [Editor's Note: wind-ding eagle], because it when parking our C172 has today touched a tree branch. As I said, these tracks are relentless ( J) ... to

I go to bed early, and my thoughts will not cease, community. I was wondering how to handle such a concentrate of fliegerischem happiness ... Buona Notte!

0 comments:

Post a Comment