Monday, July 16, 2007

Fabreze Plug Inshazards

philip - the world is small, back in South ;-)

POST SCRIPTUM : Ordinary home ...

... was planned, with South African Airlines (JNB-CPT-LHR-VIE). In Cape Town, I had six hours stay to meet a prospective business partner. A colleague asked me where I was but already in South Africa. So of course I have agreed, particularly as it so should only be a first "sample".
Since this day is a Saturday, I will very easily invited into the house of the company owners Vivian and Mark. On the way there Vivian asks me why I'm actually in the South. I declare that I am with friends a "safari in the north against
d of Johannesburg" have made what Vivian said spontaneously that this was with "small aircraft" particularly attractive. My heart starts beating, and i ch dare the next step and tell them that we have done just that . I wanted to give this part of my R else not necessarily price, because you can never know how the flying is taken up by other (especially in the workplace).
The ice was broken. It turns out that Vivian and her husband are also avid SEP-pilot! Unbelievable, what a Chance. When I get to know Mark, we are after about 5 minutes in the topic Bush Flying deeply rooted, and it costs us both some effort to act in the business. When we finished, offered me my two G
astgeber a small tour of your flying club, where I of course do not hesitate long. We drive about 10 minutes to the nearby STELLENBOSCH AIRRIELD, a wonderful nice little place where we identify a few pilot friends of Vivian and Mark know en. Wonderfully, the supposedly "factual business meeting" degenerates into a friendly get-together at an airport. Who would have thought ...
was unfortunately the time to be tight for a small Cape Town to take flight, but in a wonderful fish dish and a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc (of course from the area) we decide to go together at the next opportunity to fly. I replied to an invitation to fly to Cape Town with a
he promote return invitation to a trip around Vienna, and we say goodbye to the mutual gene will, already because of our aviation business with all their might. What a motivation!
disbelief
bleached how life plays Sun In adopting Mark asks me again, how the this company called, has the Bush we have made the pilot course. "It's SKY AFRICA, that's where you have to go to. You will definitely enjoy it! "


Good bye South Africa. Stand by for now, will call you later ...

[Editor's note:
seems there is indeed a 'new' flying holiday ;-) to pave]

0 comments:

Post a Comment