Saturday, July 14, 2007

I Think My Sister Has A Dick

philip "day5: FINAL APPROACH BACK TO Brakpan"

One should stop when it is most beautiful. Strictly following this motto designed the way back from our Bush KUNKURU paradise. Since today all to no earlier departure is planned I make myself along the track on safari on our 600 acre farm for a morning run . This environment makes early morning exercise any difficulties n, already nac hours 10 minutes 3 giraffe trotting aesthetically close to me through the bush. Later I accompany wildebeest and other wild animals [Editor's note: the pulse rose to the space designed clock to 155, it's not too funny when a herd of gnu- nachtrabt ;-)] before I for on our RWY 35 "Final Approach" to hot shower Position ...

Following the adoption of John, the KUNKURU-Farmer and his team who have entertained us perfect, we are flying in formation towards Pretoria. As we learn later, is the influx into this area not so easy, why the rather strenuous formation variant was chosen. Although the crossing impressive about the center, including the presidential palace is, I would be - honest - an "Off Road" - a version with "dirt-strip landing" have preferred. Anyway, maybe I had expressed my desire even earlier time de ...

then goes on Joha's nnesburg center, in order RAND (FAGM) to l purchased. This rather large space has a nice flyer restaurant where we strengthen ourselves before we are back down to our very last leg after Brakpan si , and all sorts of aircraft roll past [ clip ].

With a little sadness we fly ine the last time the ERGO SLIME-DAM to e almost become a routine landing in Brakpan lie. We unload the Ge luggage and drive to the debriefing in a nearby pub. In a cozy atmosphere, we gave our FEEDBAC k, and our (two) proposals for improvements were sympathetic and gladly accepted. The positive aspect is predominant in our balance sheet but strong, and after 2 cool blond arrange ski we eden us by our instructor's. Thanks to Fred, Ian, Glen and Allister (who was no longer there)! And last but not least : Thanks to our Bush's father with strong Carinthian Wurz eln : KOAL, Bush flies is' a lei madness!

Over dinner at our Wirt'n around the corner, we sum up again, before we conclude our evening. The Bush gave us all an incredible experience. My colleagues Raoul, I and Wolfgang Wolfgang II were perfect travel companion, that is always a good conversation and a lot of fun was possible. Thank's, Friends! But above all, a big thanks to my dear wife that has held me back free and has helped me so to realize a dream! Great Satisfaction, for sure.

I am happy and can now dream ch certainly great. So, one last time on this trip :

Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment