Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Interest Letter For Alpha Kappa Alpha Sample

video blog and Twitter account



The Intahrwebz-spanning network of my comments, content, videos and texts is growing and WAE-well, not quite.

Over the past few months, very little was going on. To counteract the

have I now started a video blog on Youtube, where I record daily ideas, things and stuff. The user name for the video blog on YouTube is TheMisterMetroid .

I also have to set up a Twitter account: Username is HolyMike33 .

meaning of the whole to be a part of my daily spiritual life a record to look back in a year as time and compare how reality and memory have remained in sync.

On the other hand, I also think there can shred, music rags and tatters present my last victim, so that results might end up slightly larger than the sum of its parts.



I admit frankly that it will probably not be very interesting, but perhaps it is that over time. First and foremost it is for me, the rest we will see later.

also is a diary in video form as amusing for an eternally long text reading.

why this post is also over now. Muah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment