Monday, February 15, 2010

Minor Tenting Of Left Hemi

agony



Ich hab mich als Kind damit getröstet, dass das Universum keinen Anfang und kein Ende haben kann, weil das unlogisch wäre -
wie könnte es otherwise be created?

So there must exist in cycles, infinitely often arise and pass by. If so, then the configuration of each universe is random, resulting in each cycle and pass worlds molecules fly apart and together again.

Since these cycles happen infinitely often, there will have some time in eons to the fact that exactly my molecules, all make up me as a human, comes together again, and I live a life again.

Maybe just the same, perhaps with slight variations - if the idea follows through to the end, probably all walks of life.

this idea, I personally found comforting. Meanwhile, I'm just afraid of the extinction, which means death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment